MetaBuilders DialogWindow classes problems

Edward Diener

Has anyone gotten MetaBuilders neat looking DialogWindow classes to
work, most noticeable DialogInput and DialogMessage ? I can call Open on
either of these after configuring their properties in VS 2003 .NET ASP
..NET page, and I can get the result back in the DialogResult event, but
the actual window never opens in Javascript. I have Javascript turned on
in IE 6 and I did add the appropriate lines to the httpHandler of
web.config, but it still does not show me my dialog.

Does anyone have a simple VS 2003 .NET example of successfully working
with any of the classes in this assembly ? If I had a simple workable
example I could see what it is I am doing wrong in not getting the
dialogs to appear in Javascript.

Eddie