Metadata file 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary could not be found"

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by nicknack, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. nicknack

    nicknack Guest

    "Metadata file 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary
    ASP.NET
    Files\my_proj\ce601211\9d5d0aae\App_WEB_header.ascx.asdf7d2.vcvdd1d.dll'

    could not be found"

    I'm getting this error sometimes when i'm trying to compile my web

    project.

    The weird part is that to solve it - I just keep hitting the F5 button

    until the error disapper and then the project is running fine.

    I found the problem on the web but now solution.
    I'm useing VS2005 standard edition, FW 2.0.50727.

    can enybody help?

    nicknack, Sep 11, 2006

  2. Is it possible that a virus checker is scanning the DLL and locking it from
    time-to-time?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 12, 2006

  3. nicknack

    nicknack Guest

    Hi Ken.

    Thanks for your idea, I'll will check that option with our system
    manager.

    Thanks.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] כתב:

    nicknack, Sep 12, 2006