method compliment for bean:message

David McDivitt

In a WSAD struts environment, I am trying to have dynamic includes in my
JSPs. I want to put an entry in ApplicationResources.properties and build on
that for headers, images, etc. In the JSP I have the following:

<jsp:include page = globalPath + "includes/header_medi.htm"/>

To use the variable "globalPath" I must first assign a value to it. Syntax
for this would be:

<%String globalPath=xxx.whatever.message();%>

To place info directly into the JSP one would use <bean:message />. However,
I need a class name and method to replace "xxx.whatever.message()" as shown
above. Help would be appreciated. Thanks