Methods for passing parameters while moving in various Java ServerPages (JSP)

John B. Matthews

Weasley said:
Hello Guys, I was trying to create a Mail Box, where on clicking at
every Row, I can read the mail content there itself.

As I click on a div, one Div opens right below it, and when I click
on it again the Div must hide again.

I found this blog which provides 3 ways of doing so. Are there any
other methods, more efficient and more quick.

Yes, skip the spamdex and go straight to the source:

<http://sulabhjain.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/showing-hidden-divs-on-mouse-clicks/>

ankit agarwal

Hello Guys, I was trying to create a Mail Box, where on clicking at
every Row, I can read the mail content there itself.

As I click on a div, one Div opens right below it, and when I click on
it again the Div must hide again.

I found this blog which provides 3 ways of doing so.

http://www.ezdia.com/Displaying_and_Hiding_divs_on_mouse_clicks/Conte...

Are there any other methods, more efficient and more quick.

Thata really the nice article shared , I am looking from lats few days
for these type of codes , Thanks weasley