    I found this blog which provides 3 ways of doing so.

    http://www.ezdia.com/Displaying_and_Hiding_divs_on_mouse_clicks/Content.do?id=949

    Are there any other methods, more efficient and more quick.

    Weasley, Dec 5, 2009

  2. Re: Methods for passing parameters while moving in various Java Server Pages (JSP)

    In article
    <>,
    Weasley <> wrote:

    > Hello Guys, I was trying to create a Mail Box, where on clicking at
    > every Row, I can read the mail content there itself.
    >
    > As I click on a div, one Div opens right below it, and when I click
    > on it again the Div must hide again.
    >
    > I found this blog which provides 3 ways of doing so. Are there any
    > other methods, more efficient and more quick.

    Yes, skip the spamdex and go straight to the source:

    <http://sulabhjain.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/showing-hidden-divs-on-mouse-clicks/>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, Dec 5, 2009

  3. Re: Methods for passing parameters while moving in various JavaServer Pages (JSP)

    On Dec 5, 11:52 am, Weasley <> wrote:
    > Hello Guys, I was trying to create a Mail Box, where on clicking at
    > every Row, I can read the mail content there itself.
    >
    > As I click on a div, one Div opens right below it, and when I click on
    > it again the Div must hide again.
    >
    > I found this blog which provides 3 ways of doing so.
    >
    > http://www.ezdia.com/Displaying_and_Hiding_divs_on_mouse_clicks/Conte...
    >
    > Are there any other methods, more efficient and more quick.

    Thata really the nice article shared , I am looking from lats few days
    for these type of codes , Thanks weasley

    ankit agarwal, Dec 5, 2009