methods of authentication and submitting data

cakecam

Hi

Several years ago I programmed a javascript for login using a pop-up
window that required a username and a password.

I can not find the code so I will appreciate if somebody out there
would supply a piece of code and/or a link with an example of
above-mentioned.

In addition I am looking for misc methods of authentication and
submission of data using javascript.

It is especially the interaction of javascript and other programming
language such as HTML I am interested in - and if the javascript is
able to stand alone when submitting data - though it is client side...

I will appreciate if somebody out there would supply some links with
examples of above-mentioned.

thanks in advance

cakecam

Patient Guy

cakecam said:
Several years ago I programmed a javascript for login using a pop-up
window that required a username and a password.

In addition I am looking for misc methods of authentication and
submission of data using javascript.

It is especially the interaction of javascript and other programming
language such as HTML I am interested in - and if the javascript is
able to stand alone when submitting data - though it is client side...

I will appreciate if somebody out there would supply some links with
examples of above-mentioned.

Using this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Javascript+code+authentication+usern
ame+password&btnG=Google+Search

I came up with this on the first page of (30) links:

Link #1: [comment---looks quite promising with multiple scripts]

http://www.hotscripts.com/JavaScript/Scripts_and_Programs/User_Authenticat
ion/index.html

Link #17: [comment---looks a lot like Link #1]

http://www.scripts20.com/category/JavaScript/User_Authentication/1/0.html

This ought to get you started. A well-phrased Google search often gets
what you are looking in several links of the first page of search hits.