    WCF has "BasicHttpBinding" port binding, and in a java client stub there
    is only the wsdl default binding "MyPort".

    Can anyone help?

    Uli Kunkel, Jun 22, 2009

  2. Uli Kunkel wrote:
    > This is maybe a little OT but I found no answers anywhere else.
    > I have a WCF web service and I cannot invoke it from a metro java
    > client. I get the following exception:
    >
    > javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: {http://namespace}MyPort is not a
    > valid port. Valid ports are: {namespace}BasicHttpBinding_IMyPort.
    >
    > WCF has "BasicHttpBinding" port binding, and in a java client stub
    > there is only the wsdl default binding "MyPort".
    >
    > Can anyone help?

    Can you post the wsdl?

    Mike Schilling, Jun 24, 2009

  3. Uli Kunkel

    Uli Kunkel Guest

    Mike Schilling wrote:
    > Uli Kunkel wrote:
    >> This is maybe a little OT but I found no answers anywhere else.
    >> I have a WCF web service and I cannot invoke it from a metro java
    >> client. I get the following exception:
    >>
    >> javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: {http://namespace}MyPort is not a
    >> valid port. Valid ports are: {namespace}BasicHttpBinding_IMyPort.
    >>
    >> WCF has "BasicHttpBinding" port binding, and in a java client stub
    >> there is only the wsdl default binding "MyPort".
    >>
    >> Can anyone help?

    > Can you post the wsdl?

    Sorry I see that the problem is in the dotnet.
    I userd svcutil to create code for the server, but it doesn't work that
    way. It can only create code for the client!

    Anyway this works for dotnet clients, but for metro the wcf service has
    to be manually programed..

    Uli Kunkel, Jun 25, 2009