MFC and sqlext.h (eng)

yopwojtek

HI All,
i'm writting dialogue programm using VC& and MFC. there is class to
connecting with datavase trought ODBC. in case of that class i would
like to use only API functions from headers sqlext.h and sql.h not MFC
mechanism.
but if I include after linking got errors "unresolved names" -
functions from headers, fro example: SQLAllocEnv or SQLAllocConnect.
I foundout something in the Internet about it, and know that the
headers doesn't work properly with MFC. is there any way to do it (in
MFC application use API functions to connecting to database)?
thanks for all letters.
best regards
woyt

Victor Bazarov

yopwojtek said:
i'm writting dialogue programm using VC& and MFC. there is class to
connecting with datavase trought ODBC. in case of that class i would
like to use only API functions from headers sqlext.h and sql.h not MFC
mechanism.
but if I include after linking got errors "unresolved names" -
functions from headers, fro example: SQLAllocEnv or SQLAllocConnect.
I foundout something in the Internet about it, and know that the
headers doesn't work properly with MFC. is there any way to do it (in
MFC application use API functions to connecting to database)?

Wrong newsgroup again. Try 'microsoft.public.vc.mfc'.