    for the strength and decency of the
    human spirit
    --------------------------------

    Christian Vorholt, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Christian Vorholt

    Dirk Feytons Guest

    Christian Vorholt wrote:
    > Hi folks,
    > I have some problems how to deal with the CDialogBar Object.
    > The creation of the object and the window is working but,
    > how can I catch the events triggered by a control on
    > the CDialogBar Object?
    >
    > Can I use the resource editor to create CDialogBar user interface?

    Standard C++ (the topic of this newsgroup) knows no CDialogBar. Judging
    from the 'MFC' in your topic your question is more on topic in some
    Microsoft programming group such as microsoft.public.vc.mfc

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    --
    Dirk

    (PGP keyID: 0x448BC5DD - http://www.gnupg.org - http://www.pgp.com)

    ..oO° I programmed a black hole but now my code is gone. °Oo.

    Dirk Feytons, Nov 9, 2003