MFC CDialogBar Obejct help!

Christian Vorholt

Hi folks,
I have some problems how to deal with the CDialogBar Object.
The creation of the object and the window is working but,
how can I catch the events triggered by a control on
the CDialogBar Object?

Can I use the resource editor to create CDialogBar user interface?

--
--------------------------------
In the end, all the world's wealth

Dirk Feytons

Christian said:
Hi folks,
I have some problems how to deal with the CDialogBar Object.
The creation of the object and the window is working but,
how can I catch the events triggered by a control on
the CDialogBar Object?

Can I use the resource editor to create CDialogBar user interface?

Standard C++ (the topic of this newsgroup) knows no CDialogBar. Judging
from the 'MFC' in your topic your question is more on topic in some
Microsoft programming group such as microsoft.public.vc.mfc

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

--
Dirk

(PGP keyID: 0x448BC5DD - http://www.gnupg.org - http://www.pgp.com)

..oO° I programmed a black hole but now my code is gone. °Oo.