    what could I do??
    thanks!
    Bianca
    BIANCA, Aug 13, 2003

  2. BIANCA wrote:
    > could someone help me:
    > MFC classes disappears from class browser window,while .cpp .c file
    > continue to appear in the file browser window
    > what could I do??
    > thanks!
    > Bianca

    I suggest you ask the experts in a newsgroup devoted to
    Microsoft Visual C/C++.

    Browser windows are not a part of the C++ language and are not
    discussed here. Check out the links below.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq:
    Other sites:
    Thomas Matthews, Aug 13, 2003

  3. "BIANCA" <> wrote...
    > could someone help me:
    > MFC classes disappears from class browser window,while .cpp .c file
    > continue to appear in the file browser window
    > what could I do??

    You could post to the right newsgroup: microsoft.public.vc.ide_general.

    Victor
    Victor Bazarov, Aug 13, 2003
  4. BIANCA

    JCO Guest

    Usually means you had some type of error in your code.
    If everything compiles okay, try deleting the .dsw. Invoke the project with
    the .dsp and let it rebuild the .dsw file. You may need delete the .cpl
    file and let it rebuild by using the class wizard.

    JCO, Aug 14, 2003
  5. " JCO" <> wrote...
    > Usually means you had some type of error in your code.
    > If everything compiles okay, try deleting the .dsw. [...]

    Please refrain from posting off-topic answers to off-topic
    questions. If you are new here, try starting by reading the
    Welcome message (posted here periodically by "Shiva") and
    the FAQ, especially section 5. You can find FAQ here:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Thank you.

    Victor
    Victor Bazarov, Aug 14, 2003