MFC Golmine site updated http://mfcgoldmine.by.ru/index.html

Labyrinth

MFC Goldmine site updated.

http://mfcgoldmine.by.ru/index.html

It contains over 50k of articles on C++, MFC and VC in 50+
categories on all topics,
including code snippets, examples and expert views and opinions.

Site is indexed by Google, so you can find anything you can
imagine within seconds.

Do advanced search and specify site:mfcgoldmine.by.ru

If you add enough keywords, you can precisely zoom-in on
an issue you are looking for.

Example query:

Query:

"abstract class" interface OR inheritance OR polymorphism
site:javagoldmine.by.ru

all these words:

this exact wording or phrase: abstract class

one or more of these words: interface inheritance polymorphism

Search within a site or domain: mfcgoldmine.by.ru

Also, JavaGoldmine is at http://javagoldmine.by.ru/inde.html

Labyrinth

This site sucks. Don't go there. If you do, make sure your "shields are up".

Yep, seen PLENTY of your kind.
The same stroke,
the same violent and bastardly talk,
the same rotten mind.

The suckers of YOUR kind
are there to spill poison.
They always look into the plates of others
when they eat.

Nothing makes them "happier" than to create
something rootten, to destroy something,
to insult someone, to twist and pervert it,
put it upside down, poke their rotten nose
into affairs of others.

But...

What they have to say is nothing more than
a hissing sound. Because there is just no
substance to it. There is no meat, and their
balls are of the size of a mosquito,
even though they pump their chests
like Alexander Da Great, Napoleon or Adolph Hitler.

Quesion: Why did you remove the original message,
mr. donkeyass?

Do you ALWAYS do these kinds of rotten things?

No problem, it is restored at the end of my reply.
You see, mr. smart, people have to see the CONTEXT
in which you say certain things, especially if you,
lil chicken shit impersonator, make rotten statements
like you do. Otherwise they don't even know what are
you talking about. You removed the ENTIRE nessage
and only left YOUR crap, and even to call it crap
is a compliment.

Well, tellya one thingy, mr. big gun,
I don't recall seeing anyone later
that sucks better then you.

I bet you can't write a hello world program
without making a bug.

Because you monkey logic is broken, you see.

You can't just make these kind of statements
without substantiating them.

Clear enough?

And I bet my dead spider balls you can't make
a site as good in your entire lifetime.

Keep sucking. Afterall, what ELSE to do in life, right?

:--}

Original post:

JavaGoldmine site updated.

http://javagoldmine.by.ru/index.html

It contains over 50k articles in 50+ categories on all Java topics,
including code snippets, examples and expert views and opinions.

Site is indexed by Google, so you can find anything you can
imagine within seconds.

Do advanced search and specify site:javagoldmine.by.ru

If you add enough keywords, you can precisely zoom-in on
an issue you are looking for.

Example query:

Query:

"abstract class" interface OR inheritance OR polymorphism
site:javagoldmine.by.ru

all these words:

this exact wording or phrase: abstract class

one or more of these words: interface inheritance polymorphism

Search within a site or domain: javagoldmine.by.ru

Labyrinth

JavaGoldmine and MFCGoldmine are back on line.

MFCGoldmine - http://mfcgoldmine.by.ru/index.html
JavaGoldmine - http://javagoldmine.by.ru/index.html

Have fun.
Note:

JavaGoldmine (http://mfcgoldmine.by.ru/index.html)
and MFCGoldmine (http://mfcgoldmine.by.ru/index.html)
[contains C#, C++, VC and MFC equivalent of javagoldmine]

are temporarily off line since 9:00 GMT on december 30, 2008.

Should be back on line soon...

But it's a New Year after all :--}
It contains over 50k of articles on C++, MFC and VC in 50+
categories on all topics,
including code snippets, examples and expert views and opinions.

Site is indexed by Google, so you can find anything you can
imagine within seconds.

Do advanced search and specify site:mfcgoldmine.by.ru

If you add enough keywords, you can precisely zoom-in on
an issue you are looking for.

Example query:

Query:

"abstract class" interface OR inheritance OR polymorphism
site:javagoldmine.by.ru

all these words:

this exact wording or phrase: abstract class

one or more of these words: interface inheritance polymorphism

Search within a site or domain: mfcgoldmine.by.ru

Also, JavaGoldmine is at http://javagoldmine.by.ru/inde.html

Labyrinth

Labyrinth said:

Godwin's Law applies - you just lost your argument.

First of all, I have no argument.
I am too busy for that stuff.
You can aruge here all day long, till your nose goes blue.
Doesn't matter to me.

Just don't get nasty. That is humble suggestion.

Secondly, I really don't like to deal with people,
who live by somebody elses templates, and brain washing
one liners of "Goodwin" type.

Who is this goodwin?
A god?
All knowing?
Omni-potent?
Omni-scient?

Is he some kind of authority for the fools of your kind?

Well, for me, he isn't an authority of ANY kind.
Just an amoeba level biorobot, brainwashed to oblivion.

Why do you cite such an idiot?

You like idiotic things having no substance?

You live by the principle of one liners,
where everage sentence lengthe is 4 words
and an average word length is 4 letters?

If so, may I humbly suggest to find something better
to do in your life. Something that makes you enjoy it.

You communicate in buzzwords?

:--}

Do you REALLY have ANYTHING to say?
and I mean ANYTHING of ANY value?
Um, my server still carries it, so clearly he didn't do that.

Cunning.

When people read the post, they may not be even aware
what was that post was following on.

Basically, there are kinds of people that do this rotten
thing of removing ANYTHING of substance and then rave on
with their "cryticism" crap.

Because they are basically cowards,
gutless cowards,
that pervert, distort, twist it around,
and put things upside down.

You say: yes

THEY say: not

Whatever you say, they are going to negate and deny.

Now, where IS your "argument".
So far, I don't see ANY.

Can you clean up that "dimly lit kerosine lamp
between your ears"?
For the record, its message ID is: <[email protected]>
and, even if your server no longer carries it, you can find it in
Google's archives at this address:

I am not talking about records.

I want to see the post in CONTEXT.

Now, imagine your technical post, by some magic power,
ends up on one of Goldmine collections, just because
you said something that semi-makes sense, or wrote
some code snippet.

When another smart dude of your kind looks at it,
he does not even know what are you talking about.

You'd probably remove some declarations, functions
and methods, variables, structures from the original
source code, and the whole thing just no longer makes
ANY sense.

How do you like THAT kwality of informationz?

Just look at the way I write the posts.
Simple, really.

Lines are short. Paragraphs are short.
Everything is clearly separated into separate blips
of information, contained withing one block or paragraph.

There is plenty of white space so it does not look
like one blob of something, no one is going to even
bother reading.

I never use tabs.

I NEVER remove ANYTNG from the post I am replying to.
Because WHAT I am replying to must be kept in original
form.

THAT is what quality information is about,
and there are quite a few other things that make
your life easier, more pleasant and joyful.

Because it is an expression of creativity,
forever unfolding.

It is an orgasmic feeling about life, who you are,
what you are doing, and every bit of it.

Would you like to finally have some JOY in your life?

How long are you going to suffer for?

Ok, that's enough for this one.

Labyrinth

I'd think very carefully before going to any site with an "ru" domain.

:--}

Well, you don't have to worry about this one.
If something EVER happens to it, I'll be here warning you.

Btw, the site is going to move to a different place.
It is kinda problem. Because it is indexed by all sorts
of places and it takes months for a new site to percolate
all the Googles and Yahoos.

The ONLY thing on that site is the traffic counters.
Yes, they are provided by the inbdependent counter vendor.
But it is a reliable vendor with the highest standards
of doing business, at least from what I know about them,
and I know them for quite a while. Never had a single
problem with them.

These counters are running on independent site,
that NEVER allows fiddling with counters and NEVER
start counters with any value > 0.

And those things are important.

But, you don't have to go to that site.

Noone is forcing you. Except, within a couple of months,
your level of expertise is going to go up there, and
so will your salary with the next review.

You KNOW what I mean, don't you?

:--}

Labyrinth

:--}

Well, you don't have to worry about this one.
If something EVER happens to it, I'll be here warning you.

Btw, the site is going to move to a different place.
It is kinda problem. Because it is indexed by all sorts
of places and it takes months for a new site to percolate
all the Googles and Yahoos.

The ONLY thing on that site is the traffic counters.

written in Javascript by the counter vendor.

If you take the counters code out, the browsers would
never even warn you about "potentially harmful code".

Because the rest of it is pure HTML,
and those counters can not be removed.
ANY way you cut it, the counters must be located
at independent and reliable outsite party.

Simple as that.