MFC: How to create 'pressed' buttons impression?

Starlite

I would like to know how to make buttons appear 'pressed' when clicked, and
normal when clicked again - like in paint when you choose a tool from the
toolbar.

I use Microsoft visual c++ 6

Thx

Dan W.

I would like to know how to make buttons appear 'pressed' when clicked, and
normal when clicked again - like in paint when you choose a tool from the
toolbar.

I use Microsoft visual c++ 6

Thx

Again, you might want to ask at an MFC-specific newsgroup. The
discussion here is about C++ language, not libraries.
Cheers!

Dan W.

I would like to know how to make buttons appear 'pressed' when clicked, and
normal when clicked again - like in paint when you choose a tool from the
toolbar.

I use Microsoft visual c++ 6

Thx

Found it: