    toolbar.

    I use Microsoft visual c++ 6

    Thx

    Starlite, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Starlite

    Dan W. Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:42:18 +0400, "Starlite"
    <> wrote:

    >I would like to know how to make buttons appear 'pressed' when clicked, and
    >normal when clicked again - like in paint when you choose a tool from the
    >toolbar.
    >
    >I use Microsoft visual c++ 6
    >
    >Thx

    Again, you might want to ask at an MFC-specific newsgroup. The
    discussion here is about C++ language, not libraries.
    Cheers!

    Dan W., Dec 29, 2003

  3. Starlite

    <> wrote:

    >I would like to know how to make buttons appear 'pressed' when clicked, and
    >normal when clicked again - like in paint when you choose a tool from the
    >toolbar.
    >
    >I use Microsoft visual c++ 6
    >
    >Thx

    Found it:

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc

    good luck.

    Dan W., Dec 29, 2003
  4. Re: How to create 'pressed' buttons impression?

    "Starlite" <> wrote...
    > I would like to know how to make buttons [...]

    Please post your MFC questions to microsoft.public.vc.mfc

    Victor Bazarov, Dec 29, 2003