Micro-pump is cool idea for future computer chips

Discussion in 'Java' started by studyandtelecom@yahoo.com, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 13, 2006

  2. Another outlandish thought provoking, troll attracting, netcop magneting
    post from yours truly:>>>>

    Alien technology from which the microchip was modeled from,
    does not need cooling because the circuits are different.

    I can not imagine seeing aliens using fans and water pumps to cool their
    computers :)

    The problem was they tried to use conventional human technology,
    and adapt it to alien technology. That's all they could do of course...
    its not easy back engineering technology that could be thousands of
    years ahead of us.

    anyway... Philip Corso, who was responsible for this task,
    did bring us technology we are using today...

    :)

    - K

    John Jay Smith, Jul 13, 2006