Microblaze XPS Gpio not working with interrupts

guru10

I am trying to run general purpose port of microblaze on interrupts. HOw
the function to intitialze XGpio structe (name XGpio_Initialize) does not
work. It does not return at all. And if you use this function in your
program, the whole programs hangs. Any idea what am i missing here?

I declared XGpio as global variable. The programs compiles fine but not
output.

paul.sw.lee

guru10 said:
I am trying to run general purpose port of microblaze on interrupts. HOw
the function to intitialze XGpio structe (name XGpio_Initialize) does not
work. It does not return at all. And if you use this function in your
program, the whole programs hangs. Any idea what am i missing here?

I declared XGpio as global variable. The programs compiles fine but not
output.

I am currently using the PowerPC but I don't recall using the
initialise function. I use the set_direction function to set the port
as an input or output (1 or 0 or vice versa???) but I recall in EDK,
there was a LED example that uses the GPIO component.

Paul