Microsoft expanding it use of jQuery & involvement with jQuery

David Mark

lorlarz said:
MicroSoft expanding it use of jQuery & involvement with jQuery

How clueless of them. I wonder if they know thoroughly incompatible it
is with IE (and shows no signs of getting any better). And don't think
MS can help on that either (inexplicably, they've never been very astute
at scripting IE). :)

David Mark

Checkraise said:
nah, I don't think it was made here in clj >:->

CLJ is not hell (just the official newsgroup). :)

And if jQuery and MS don't start playing nice together, I'm casting them
out. ;)