    system?, FingerPrint doesn't reliable?

    Regards,

    Javier

    Javier Camacho, Sep 16, 2005

  2. This company owns the technology behind the reader:
    http://www.digitalpersona.com/developers/

    I think you have to get the SDK from them.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Sep 16, 2005

  3. The DP SDK doesn't work with MS FP Reader. But the guys at www.griaule.com
    has a free SDK that supports the reader. Just download it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Oct 21, 2005
  4. The guys at www.griaule.com has a FREE SDK that supports the MS Fingerprint
    Reader.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Oct 21, 2005