Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005) Unspecified error

mamin

Hi!
While running my asp application under Windows 2000 the following error
appears:
Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005) Unspecified error
I've installed MS Jet 4.0 SP1 and MDAC 2.8 SP1 but the problem still
exists.
As I know it could be the problem with permission, but I'm not sure
what permission should I add to folder with my application .(mdb files
are inside the folder). Can this problem be connected with using Active
directory?

Thanks for any help,
mamin

Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello

Here's the Url just www before experts and html after Q_24712853
experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Web_Servers/Microsoft_IIS/Q_24712853