Microsoft + jQuery = Really cool Websites?

David Mark

The Ajaxians are restless.

http://ajaxian.com/archives/thinking-about-the-difference-between-frameworks

Seems MS is going to include jQuery with some of their junk. Great.

And am I seeing things or is there really a bunch of pointless
blithering about the relative benefits of jQuery, MooTools, etc. at
the bottom of this Web page. These people really need to be de-
programmed (or banned from Internet development.)

Another movie by that one pinhead too. I don't understand why he is
he so insistent on spreading misinformation. Perhaps he is completely
deranged? He should do the world a favor and shut up already (the
damage is done.)

CasimiraVa