    Response.write (mm_xsl.Transform());
    %>
    , Apr 12, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Error Type:
    > Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)
    > Automation server can't create object
    > /bridgeton/fcu/includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp,
    > line 5
    >
    > <%@LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
    > <!--#include
    > file="includes/MM_XSLTransform/MM_XSLTransform.classJS.asp" -->

    What is line 5 in that file? Are you doing some CreateObject,
    Server.CreateObject or new ActiveXObject in there? Show us the program
    id you pass in.

    --

    Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Apr 12, 2006

    The .asp pulls data (temperature) from a building controller at a
    remote site. It then creates the picture object and displays the
    temperature at that particule thermostat. There are over 20
    thermostats that data is pulled from. This has worked just fine until
    the winbdows updates. I performed so many updates I cannot undo.
    , Apr 12, 2006