Microsoft Message Queues

CinnamonDonkey

Hi All,

I am looking to use win32com to set-up a Microsoft Message Queue
(MSMQ) between two or more computers connected on a LAN.

I have found this posting:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/co...5997a9e?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=msmq#989b864575997a9e

....Which is a great start. But I am fairly new to all this python
business, let alone COM.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to modify this
example so that it works across multiple computers connected via the
LAN.

I have demonstrated it working locally... I just need to progress to
that next step.

Regards,
Shaun