[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression

Darryl

I am receiving this error when try to insert a value into the Summary
field that is formatted in HTML. I am using ASP to connect to an Access
database. The ASP code for the insert statement is as follows:

Private Function fInsertRecord()
sSql = "INSERT INTO Events (Description, TheTime, Location, Event,
Download, DateOfEvent, Summary) VALUES ("
sSql = sSql & il("sDescription") & ", "
sSql = sSql & il("sTheTime") & ", "
sSql = sSql & il("sLocation") & ", "
sSql = sSql & il("sEvent") & ", "
if Request.form("sDownload") = "" then
StoreValue = "'No'"
else
StoreValue = Request.form("sDownload")
end if
sSql = sSql & StoreValue & ", "
sSql = sSql & "#" & Request.form("sDateOfEvent") & "#" & ", "

if Request.form("sSummary") = "" then
StoreValue1 = "-----"
else
StoreValue1 = Request.form("sSummary")
end if
InsertAp(StoreValue1)
sSql = sSql & "'" & StoreValue1 & "')"

'response.write(sSql)
conn.execute(sSql)
end function

The response.write produces:

INSERT INTO Events (Description, TheTime, Location, Event, Download,
DateOfEvent, Summary) VALUES ('Monthly meeting - Holiday Luncheon',
'8:00 PM', 'Some location in', 'An Event Title Would Go Here', 'No',
#01/01/2010#, '

To comply with U.S. Treasury Regulations, we are required to inform you
that any tax advice contained in this message or in any attachment is
not intended to be relied upon, and cannot be relied upon, to avoid
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.

')

And the complete error is:

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing
operator) in query expression ''<P><STRONG> </STRONG></P> <P
class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE:
10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT color=#000000>To comply with U.S.
Treasury Regulations, we are required to inform you that any tax advice
contained in this mes'.

/EventEdit.asp, line 405

Line 405 is the conn.execute(sSql) from above.