    very important

    Thanks in advance
    bracoute
    bracoute, Jul 5, 2003

  2. bracoute

    anastasia Guest

    i am replying to this, just in case someone else out there wants the
    solution to this. i had the same problem.

    disable index server your computer and then you should be okay. i am
    not familiar with index server and how this error comes
    about....probably the answer can be found at MS knowledge base (I
    hope)

    stacey
    anastasia, Jul 5, 2003