    I have it selected both in the property page and in code.

    Any ideas?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Greg Smith, May 6, 2009

  2. Greg Smith

    shelly Guest

    On May 6, 6:39 pm, Greg Smith <> wrote:
    > I have a web site that uses the Microsoft Report Viewer.  When I view it
    > in IE the reporter viewer print button appears and work normally.  When
    > I view with FireFox, Safari or Chrome the print button dues not show.
    >
    > I have it selected both in the property page and in code.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    The print function is an ActiveX control therefore it won't work in
    anything other than IE. This has been a major problem with this
    control since it was first released. MS have never bothered to address
    it. Makes me mad.

    shelly, May 19, 2009

  3. Greg Smith

    Sudhu Guest

    I haven't seen print button on Microsoft Report Viewer. Which version
    are you guys talking about.

    M using .net version 2.0 Microsoft visual studio 2005, i have a prob,
    the current microsoft report viewer that i am using does not render
    properly.

    All the tool controls of rep viewer are dragged towards left and they
    are correctly displayin in ie n moz.

    Any ideas?

    Sudhu, Jun 8, 2009