Microsoft Report Viewer Print Button

Greg Smith

I have a web site that uses the Microsoft Report Viewer. When I view it
in IE the reporter viewer print button appears and work normally. When
I view with FireFox, Safari or Chrome the print button dues not show.

I have it selected both in the property page and in code.

Any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

shelly

I have a web site that uses the Microsoft Report Viewer.  When I view it
in IE the reporter viewer print button appears and work normally.  When
I view with FireFox, Safari or Chrome the print button dues not show.

I have it selected both in the property page and in code.

Any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The print function is an ActiveX control therefore it won't work in
anything other than IE. This has been a major problem with this
control since it was first released. MS have never bothered to address
it. Makes me mad.

Sudhu

I haven't seen print button on Microsoft Report Viewer. Which version
are you guys talking about.

M using .net version 2.0 Microsoft visual studio 2005, i have a prob,
the current microsoft report viewer that i am using does not render
properly.

All the tool controls of rep viewer are dragged towards left and they
are correctly displayin in ie n moz.

Any ideas?