Microsoft ReportViewer - split a column into two

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mc., May 6, 2010.

  1. mc.

    mc. Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a DataSet composed by a single column

    Value1
    Value2
    Value3
    Value4
    Value5
    Value6

    I'd like to visualize it in my report as

    Value1 Value2
    Value3 Value4
    Value5 Value6

    NB: if the 4th value is missing it should be

    Value1 Value2
    Value3 Value5
    Value6

    Is it possible? can I work on the rdlc file only or do I need to modify
    my query?

    Thank you very much,

    mc.

    mc., May 6, 2010

  2. mc.

    Andy O'Neill Guest

    "mc." <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a DataSet composed by a single column
    >
    > Value1
    > Value2
    > Value3
    > Value4
    > Value5
    > Value6
    >

    > I'd like to visualize it in my report as
    >
    > Value1 Value2
    > Value3 Value4
    > Value5 Value6
    >
    > NB: if the 4th value is missing it should be
    >
    > Value1 Value2
    > Value3 Value5
    > Value6
    >

    > Is it possible? can I work on the rdlc file only or do I need to modify my
    > query?
    >
    > Thank you very much,
    >
    > mc.

    You want to take a look at the tablix control.

    Andy O'Neill, May 7, 2010