    Thanks for your time!!

    Gina
    Microsoft User Research
    Gina-Microsoft, Jul 25, 2012

  2. On 26/07/2012 00:13, Gina-Microsoft allegedly wrote:

    > I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for developers with all levels of experience (from college graduate to senior developer) for an upcoming remote research study. This is a great opportunity to share feedback with Microsoft User Researchers and have a direct impact on the future of Microsoft products and technology.
    >
    > These two hour studies will take place remotely via online meetings starting Tuesday, August 7th. Each participant will be offered their choice of technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.
    >
    > If this is something you are interested in, you can reply back to me Gina at with “dev" in the subject line with the following information:
    >
    > 1. Name/Phone:
    > 2. Job Title/ Company:
    > 3. How many years of experience do you have developing?
    > 4. How many years have you been with your current employer?
    > 5. Do you use Agile methods?
    > 6. What languages do you develop in?
    > 7. Do you use any non-Microsoft tools?
    > 8. Do you develop mobile applications?
    > 9. Have you published any apps on a website or in a marketplace?
    >

    > Thanks for your time!!
    >
    > Gina
    > Microsoft User Research

    So, how much does it pay?

    --
    DF.
    Daniele Futtorovic, Jul 25, 2012

  3. Re: Microsoft: Seeking Devs with All Levels of Experience for NATIONWIDE Remote Research Study

    Gina-Microsoft <> writes:

    > I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for

    Which nation?
    This is an international newsgroup.

    --
    Jukka Lahtinen
    Jukka Lahtinen, Jul 26, 2012
  4. Re: Microsoft: Seeking Devs with All Levels of Experience for NATIONWIDE Remote Research Study

    In article <-september.org>,
    Jukka Lahtinen <> wrote:

    > Gina-Microsoft <> writes:
    >
    > > I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for

    > Which nation?
    > This is an international newsgroup.

    Old new reality series: The Running Man

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Running_Man_(film)>

    New new reality series: Be the Next Microsoft Employee

    <http://www.geekwire.com/2012/reality-series-be-microsoft-employee/>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com