Microsoft: Seeking Devs with All Levels of Experience for NATIONWIDERemote Research Study

G

Gina-Microsoft

I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for developers with all levels of experience (from college graduate to senior developer)for an upcoming remote research study. This is a great opportunity to share feedback with Microsoft User Researchers and have a direct impact on the future of Microsoft products and technology.

These two hour studies will take place remotely via online meetings starting Tuesday, August 7th. Each participant will be offered their choice of technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If this is something you are interested in, you can reply back to me Gina at (e-mail address removed) with “dev" in the subject line with the followinginformation:

1. Name/Phone:
2. Job Title/ Company:
3. How many years of experience do you have developing?
4. How many years have you been with your current employer?
5. Do you use Agile methods?
6. What languages do you develop in?
7. Do you use any non-Microsoft tools?
8. Do you develop mobile applications?
9. Have you published any apps on a website or in a marketplace?

Thanks for your time!!

Gina
Microsoft User Research
(e-mail address removed)

D

Daniele Futtorovic

I'm with Microsoft User Research and we're looking nationally for developers with all levels of experience (from college graduate to senior developer) for an upcoming remote research study. This is a great opportunity to share feedback with Microsoft User Researchers and have a direct impact on the future of Microsoft products and technology.

These two hour studies will take place remotely via online meetings starting Tuesday, August 7th. Each participant will be offered their choice of technical software, hardware or games from a list of our most popular products.

If this is something you are interested in, you can reply back to me Gina at (e-mail address removed) with “dev" in the subject line with the following information:

1. Name/Phone:
2. Job Title/ Company:
3. How many years of experience do you have developing?
4. How many years have you been with your current employer?
5. Do you use Agile methods?
6. What languages do you develop in?
7. Do you use any non-Microsoft tools?
8. Do you develop mobile applications?
9. Have you published any apps on a website or in a marketplace?

Thanks for your time!!

Gina
Microsoft User Research
(e-mail address removed)

So, how much does it pay?

Ask a Question