    best candidate book for passing the exam.

    Any help or suggestions appreciated.

    -- Scott

    Scott Gravenhorst, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Hi Scott,

    The crew in

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad

    will probably give you lots of opinions on this.

    Ken
    --

    Important: Patch Windows *beyond* Blaster.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-039.asp

    "Scott Gravenhorst" <> wrote in message
    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but there doesn't
    seem to be a NG for training. Please advise if there is a better NG.

    Looking at the Microsoft page for MCAD .NET training, I found that the
    book recommended for self paced is "ASP.NET Step by Step" has been
    discontinued. I want to train for C#.NET, but I see several books on
    the market that may or may not be right. I would like to purchase the

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Sep 23, 2003