Microsoft Self Paced Training ASP.NET Book Question

Scott Gravenhorst

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but there doesn't
seem to be a NG for training. Please advise if there is a better NG.

Looking at the Microsoft page for MCAD .NET training, I found that the
book recommended for self paced is "ASP.NET Step by Step" has been
discontinued. I want to train for C#.NET, but I see several books on
the market that may or may not be right. I would like to purchase the
best candidate book for passing the exam.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

-- Scott

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Scott,

The crew in

microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad

will probably give you lots of opinions on this.

Ken
--

Important: Patch Windows *beyond* Blaster.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-039.asp