Microsoft Tab strip control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?SGFpbQ==?=, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. Hello All,

    I am using the Microsoft tab strip control (with multi page) in my ASP .NET
    application.

    When I am moving from one tab to another I need to check the current page
    before I am moving to the next one, and to prevent the movement if the
    current page is not valid.

    From the main page that contains the tab control I want to invoke function
    the exist in the page of the current tab and chack it's validation.

    The problem is that I cant invoke that function using script syntax
    (iframe.contentWindow.foo();) because the structure of the tab is not a
    frame/iframe structure and not support this commend.

    Do you have any solution to my problems?

    1. how to prevent the movement to the next tab?
    2.how to invoke the function that exist in the current tab page from the
    main page?

    Thank you in advanced

    Haim
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpbQ==?=, Nov 22, 2004