    ReadMe.txt. But I can not find this file.

    What is wrong with them?

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, Apr 11, 2005

  2. David do this:-
    Run IEWebControls.exe, and read carefully README.txt
    You have to compile manually Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll
    Edit build.bat, and add your own absolute path to csc.exe
    e.g. C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe
    Save and run. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll is compiled to C:\Program
    Files\IE Web Controls\build
    See README.txt to copy the files to the right place.

    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Apr 11, 2005