Microsoft TreeView: Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

Guest

I have download IEWebcontrols.exe and run it, which build a folder named IE
Web Controls. It is supposed that it contains the file
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll in Biuld sub folder according to the
ReadMe.txt. But I can not find this file.

What is wrong with them?

David

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

David do this:-
Run IEWebControls.exe, and read carefully README.txt
You have to compile manually Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll
Edit build.bat, and add your own absolute path to csc.exe
e.g. C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe
Save and run. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll is compiled to C:\Program
Files\IE Web Controls\build
See README.txt to copy the files to the right place.

Hope that helps
Patrick