Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Erica

Here is the error I get. Line 13 is the 'do while f.AtEndOfStream = false'
line. Your help is very much appreciated!

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'f'

/ifaximport.asp, line 13

Here is the code that generates the error:

<%

getCon=Application("connectionObject")
set objIfax=server.CreateObject("adodb.recordset")
objIfax.open "select * from availifax",getcon,3,3
Set fs=Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set f=fs.OpenTextFile(server.MapPath("ifaxnumbs.txt"))
do while f.AtEndOfStream = false
Line = f.readline
objIfax.addnew
objIfax("faxnum") = line
set f = nothing
loop%>

Erica

Duh! I was setting the object to nothing inside the loop. Thanks to all who
were about to help!