    Any Idea

    Thenks
    Shane

    Shane, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Shane

    dave Guest

    Looking at the script you supplied - I would assume that IIF wasnt declared.

    dave, Sep 23, 2004

  3. Shane

    Steven Burn Guest

    I wasn't aware IIF needed to be declared with it being a function.....?

    it's more than likely, the OP has tried assigning something to it, or has
    used the function incorrectly

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Sep 23, 2004
  4. Steven Burn wrote:
    > I wasn't aware IIF needed to be declared with it being a
    > function.....?

    It's not a function in vbscript ...

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 23, 2004
  5. Shane

    Joker Guest

    Maybe he misspelled "if". I'm just guessing since I didn't see any code.

    Joker, Sep 23, 2004