    where I can get it separately?

    Thanks,
    Logan

    Logan W., Aug 8, 2003

  2. "Logan W." wrote:

    > I need this CD for a college course.
    > I can buy it in a bundle with a textbook from the bookstore for $97. But I
    > found the book for $40, so I would like to purchase the CD separately.
    >
    > It looks like most places sell the CD as part of a bundle. Anybody know
    > where I can get it separately?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Logan

    Some magazines might give it away... (I got my copy this way).

    --
    -----------------------------------
    Jonathan BAILLEUL, Doctorant

    Jonathan.Bailleul, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Logan W.

    Dave Guest

    "Jonathan.Bailleul" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Logan W." wrote:
    >
    > > I need this CD for a college course.
    > > I can buy it in a bundle with a textbook from the bookstore
    > > for $97. But I found the book for $40, so I would like to
    > > purchase the CD separately.
    > >
    > > It looks like most places sell the CD as part of a bundle.
    > > Anybody know where I can get it separately?
    > >

    > Some magazines might give it away... (I got my copy this way).

    Search EBay for C++ learning edition. One of these went for $3 a few days ago.

    Dave, Aug 8, 2003
  4. Logan W.

    Logan W. Guest

    > Search EBay for C++ learning edition. One of these went for $3 a few days
    ago.

    ACK!@!!. I had one going for 10, but some guy just outbid me at 15.
    Probably some rich dude who doesn't even want it.
    Well, are you referring to "Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Deluxe Learning
    Edition"? That product does indeed include the CD.
    Or are you talking about another specific book?
    But I wonder if Microsoft press might just sell me the CD separately? I'll
    have to wait until Monday to call them :(.

    Anybody else know how I can get my hands on this little bugger?

    Logan

    Logan W., Aug 10, 2003
  5. Logan W.

    Logan W. Guest

    > But I wonder if Microsoft press might just sell me the CD separately?
    I'll
    > have to wait until Monday to call them :(.

    M$ wants twenty-something dollars for it.

    Logan

    Logan W., Aug 11, 2003
  6. Logan W.

    Seth B. Guest

    "Logan W." <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > > But I wonder if Microsoft press might just sell me the CD separately?

    > I'll
    > > have to wait until Monday to call them :(.

    > M$ wants twenty-something dollars for it.
    >
    > Logan

    I have a copy of MS VC++ 6 Intro that came with a game programming
    starter kit i purchased a few years back. I'd be happy to send the CD
    to you if you want, seeing as i no longer need it.

    Seth B., Aug 12, 2003
  7. Logan W.

    Logan W. Guest

    Your email bounced. Here is what I sent:

    Thanks for the offer! Are you in New Zealand?
    Well, I'm in the states, but do you have a paypal account? I could send you
    a few dollars for the trouble and postage.

    Logan

    Logan W., Aug 12, 2003