    How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger in place
    of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?

    Raj.

    Raj, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Raj wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger
    > in place of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?

    Tough to say for us classic ASP users. you may wish to try one of the vsnet
    groups ...

    However, I think the answer is, just use it. Open your web site and edit its
    pages.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 11, 2006

  3. Raj

    Mike Brind Guest

    Raj wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How may I make Visual Web Developer 2005 Express as editor/debugger in place
    > of Visual InterDEV for ASP and HTML pages?
    >
    > Raj.

    You need to associate ASP files with it. Go to Tools -> Options, then
    make sure that Show All Settings is checked. Expand Text Editor in the
    left hand pane, and select File Extension.

    In the right hand pane, type asp in the Extension box, and in the drop
    down to the right, select Web Form Editor. Then click Add. Your done!

    --
    Mike Brind

    Mike Brind, Jul 11, 2006