Microsoft webcontrol...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by scsharma, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. scsharma

    scsharma Guest

    Hi,
    I am building a .net 1.1 application with microsoft webcontrols. The
    environment that i am deploying this application has 1.1 and 2.0 framework .
    My development environment also has these environment side by side. Every
    thing works fine on my development machine but on staging area i am have
    problem with microsoft webcontrol.
    I have downloaded and installed microsoft webcontrols and followed every
    step in the readme.txt file but when i view the pages the tab control appears
    as plain text rather than tabs. For example if i view tabstrip.aspx page that
    comes with the sample i see "tab1 tab2 and tab3" displayed as text only.
    I have searched web for help and have verified:
    1. The webctrl_Client folder and its contents resides in my web root folder.
    2. .htc files are there.
    3. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll resides under bin folder of my website.
    Any suggestion?

    --
    Thanks
    SCS