Mid. Java Developer in Boston, MA

Discussion in 'Java' started by sunil kumar, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. sunil kumar

    sunil kumar Guest

    Job title: Mid. Java Developer
    Location: Boston, MA
    Duration: 6 months

    Just also got in a new Java Req as well if you have any local,
    available Java candidates.

    Need to have excellent communication.

    Required Skills:
    Ø JAXB - java xml bindings
    Ø Axis2 - apache web services (soap)
    Ø Junit - unit testing
    Ø JavaScript --> web service integration
    Ø Java 1.5+ (1.6 preferred) -- The team would prefer going
    to annotated based java route.
    Ø Mybatis or any other model frameworks
    Ø Guice framework
    Ø JAX-RS 1.5 [Jersey]
    Ø Understand concept of IOC, session state, and cookie SQL
    knowledge

    Thanks & Regards

    Sunil/
    ASCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC |
    sunil kumar, Mar 4, 2011

  2. On 3/4/2011 7:42 AM, Leif Roar Moldskred wrote:
    > sunil kumar<> wrote:
    >>
    >> Need to have excellent communication.

    > "Skills."

    Good catch.

    I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
    on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
    instead of "Need" ?

    Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
    decide on this one.

    --Nasser
    Nasser M. Abbasi, Mar 5, 2011

  3. sunil kumar

    Lew Guest

    On 03/04/2011 11:12 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:
    > On 3/4/2011 7:42 AM, Leif Roar Moldskred wrote:
    >> sunil kumar<> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Need to have excellent communication.

    >> "Skills."
    >>

    > Good catch.
    >
    > I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
    > on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
    > instead of "Need" ?
    >
    > Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
    > decide on this one.

    Maybe you could stop spamming.

    And for commercial speech (not here!) in English and are not confident of your
    skills in that language, it's only professional to get assistance from one who is.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, Mar 5, 2011
  4. sunil kumar

    Lew Guest

    On 03/05/2011 12:35 AM, Lew wrote:
    > On 03/04/2011 11:12 PM, Nasser M. Abbasi wrote:

    >>> "Skills."
    >>>

    >> Good catch.
    >>
    >> I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
    >> on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
    >> instead of "Need" ?
    >>
    >> Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
    >> decide on this one.

    > Maybe you could stop spamming.

    Directed at whoever "sunil kumar" really is.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.
    Lew, Mar 5, 2011