Mid. Java Developer in Boston, MA

sunil kumar

Job title: Mid. Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months

Just also got in a new Java Req as well if you have any local,
available Java candidates.

Need to have excellent communication.

Required Skills:
Ø JAXB - java xml bindings
Ø Axis2 - apache web services (soap)
Ø Junit - unit testing
Ø JavaScript --> web service integration
Ø Java 1.5+ (1.6 preferred) -- The team would prefer going
to annotated based java route.
Ø Mybatis or any other model frameworks
Ø Guice framework
Ø JAX-RS 1.5 [Jersey]
Ø Understand concept of IOC, session state, and cookie SQL
knowledge

Thanks & Regards

Sunil/ (e-mail address removed)
ASCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC |

Nasser M. Abbasi

"Skills."

Good catch.

I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
instead of "Need" ?

Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
decide on this one.

--Nasser

Lew

Good catch.

I failed my high school English class, so I could be wrong
on the following, but should not the above have read "Needs"
instead of "Need" ?

Maybe someone here with excellent communication skills can
decide on this one.

Maybe you could stop spamming.

And for commercial speech (not here!) in English and are not confident of your
skills in that language, it's only professional to get assistance from one who is.