    i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

    thank you for reading.

    , Jan 8, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > a few years ago, i wrote a simple program which incorporated the java
    > midi and sounds.sampled packages.

    That's nice.

    > now, my program will start to play midi, but then all of a sudden stop.
    > i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

    Aw shucks.

    > thank you for reading.

    Thank you for writing.

    Feel free to pop back by if you should want to discuss
    it some more, or seek tips about how to obtain technical
    advice, or ask a question.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Oliver Wong Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > a few years ago, i wrote a simple program which incorporated the java
    > midi and sounds.sampled packages.
    > now, my program will start to play midi, but then all of a sudden stop.
    > i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

    To solve this, I'd start by determining whether the problem is the
    source code, or the computer.

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jan 9, 2007