midi problems

MidiBot

a few years ago, i wrote a simple program which incorporated the java
midi and sounds.sampled packages.
now, my program will start to play midi, but then all of a sudden stop.
i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

thank you for reading.

Andrew Thompson

a few years ago, i wrote a simple program which incorporated the java
midi and sounds.sampled packages.

That's nice.
now, my program will start to play midi, but then all of a sudden stop.
i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

Aw shucks.
thank you for reading.

Thank you for writing.

Feel free to pop back by if you should want to discuss
it some more, or seek tips about how to obtain technical
advice, or ask a question.

Andrew T.

Oliver Wong

a few years ago, i wrote a simple program which incorporated the java
midi and sounds.sampled packages.
now, my program will start to play midi, but then all of a sudden stop.
i recompiled everything and the problem persists.

To solve this, I'd start by determining whether the problem is the
source code, or the computer.

- Oliver