MIDlet to calculate call timers

Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I was thinking of creating a java prog for my cellphone to calculate my received/dialed call timers, and erasing the entries after storing that number. Basically my phone/plan doesnt have this feature, and having only 100 minutes per month would really have this feature handy. I want to customize it to count only entries that are made on weekdays and before 7pm, since the rest is unlimited.

The question is, how do i access those entries? Where do the cellphones (Motorola L2 in my case) store those received/dialed call timer entries? Is there something in the j2me API that can get that data? or should i work with a file? If so, which file is it and how to read its data(think its binary)?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.