    a lot of type reference errors for Crystal Report objects.

    How do I add or modify reference to remove such errors? Any inputs will be
    highly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2F1c3Rhdg==?=, Jul 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2F1c3Rhdg==?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    see my reply on ASP.NEt Forums about the references folder.
    http://forums.asp.net/thread/1343155.aspx

    It's basically that by default you are using projectless model (called
    default web site model) where things are bit different. You can still add
    reference by right-clicking the project name on Solution Explorer (the
    opening menu has Add Reference and Add Web Reference etc).

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Jul 27, 2006