migrate new US DST setting to jdk 1.4.2_09

huang chenchun

Because high version JDK 1.4.2 (like build 10 ¨C 13) have some special issue
(zip performance issue), our application can't use these versions. But the
high version has the new US day saving time definition.
So we want to migrate these new US DST settings from JRE1.4.2_11 into JRE
1.4.2_09. "Is it enough just to Copy all files in the directory
<<JRE1.4.2_11 directory>>\lib\zi to <<JRE1.4.2_09 directory>>\lib\zi"?

Andrew Thompson

huang said:
Because high ...

...volume of one post to many groups is bad, we should not do it.
At least, not as a multi-post. Please do not multi-post in future.

<Googitaliano>
Poiché un alto volume di un messaggio a molte
tribune è difettoso, non dovremmo farli. Almeno,
non come multi-alberino. Non prego l'multi-alberino
in futuro.
</Googitaliano>

(X-post to c.l.j.p./h.,i.c.j., w/ f-u to c.l.j.p. only)

Andrew T.