    this.

    Thanks,
    KP
    Kermit Piper, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Kermit Piper

    Lord0 Guest

    Yes if you create a WAR from your Tomcat files you should be able to
    deploy it by dropping it in $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy. You DO
    NOT need to deploy as an EAR. It should automagically deploy.

    You may need to edit some XML config files but from memory this is
    minimal at most....

    cheers

    Lord0
    Lord0, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Kermit Piper

    Kermit Piper Guest

    Thank you!

    Kermit Piper, Feb 24, 2006
  4. Kermit Piper

    bika.chainsingh

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    what are changes in XML files

    hello

    Please explain me what are change i have to make in XML file.

    i am copy web app folder from webapps of tomvat 6 to jboss 5 AS.

    thanks in advance

    chain singh
    bika.chainsingh, Jun 13, 2012