Migrating ADSI Web Service

Josue de la Torre

Hello all,

I have created a web service that allows users to change their passwords
online on Windows 2003 Server A. Now, this server will be repurposed very
soon, so I need to migrate the web services over to a new Windows 2003
Server B.

When I deploy and test my web service package on Server A, I am able to
change passwords via the web service successfully. This is true also on my
development box. But, when I deploy my project to the new Server B, I keep
getting the following error: "The specified network password is not
correct."

Since I'm using the same exact code and the test account that works both on
my Dev box and Server A, I'm assuming the issue is with IIS on Server B.
I've compared the IIS configurations of all servers and I can't find any
differences. Is there something else I'm missing?

Please help!

-- Josue