    toward the .NET Framework 1.1.

    Thanks for your suggestions,

    Markus McGee
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya3VzIE1jR2Vl?=, Dec 2, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFya3VzIE1jR2Vl?=

    John M Deal Guest

    I don't know if either of these will fit your situation but they both
    claim to be able to convert VS.Net projects between versions. Hope one
    of them helps.

    http://www.codeproject.com/macro/vsconvert.asp

    http://jsp.mobikom.com/stoyan/vspc/vspc_.html

    Note that I can't vouch for either (and can't get access to the second
    one from my location) but I found them through a couple of sites I trust
    (not that it means anything to you, but it makes me more comfortable :)

    Have A Better One!

    John M Deal, MCP
    Necessity Software

    John M Deal, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Thanks,

    I'll give the first one a try.

    Markus

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya3VzIE1jR2Vl?=, Dec 6, 2004