Migrating Dynamic Web Templates into Master Pages

Mark

Currently I have a FP2003 site using Dynamic Web Templates. I plan to
use VS
to design a series of master pages to replace the DWTs. Does anyone
know if there is an automated mechanism to extract the body from the
DWT pages and drop it into then new
master pages?

I imagine it's a process very similar to the way you can select a plain
site, then choose to attach the DWTs in one shot.

Thanks
Mark

Mark

If anyone cares, answer is "YES", Expression web can map div containers
from the template pages into the specified div containers in master
pages so migration should be a couple click operation for the whole
site.