    More importantly is that I do not have inetpub in my vista and is not
    allowed to install.

    Thanks in advance.
    CKKwan, Jun 2, 2008

  2. 1. Open Windows Explorer
    2. Copy the bits from Inetpub to where you want the project to sit
    NOTE: You can open from inetpub too, but this is wiser
    3. Open VS 2008
    4. Choose Open >> Website
    5. Find the folder
    6. Click open

    That is it if you are doing the local build thing.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jun 2, 2008

  3. CKKwan

    Guest

    Thanks it works :)

    On Jun 3, 1:28 am, "Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)"
    <> wrote:
    > 1. Open Windows Explorer
    > 2. Copy the bits from Inetpub to where you want the project to sit
    >     NOTE: You can open from inetpub too, but this is wiser
    > 3. Open VS 2008
    > 4. Choose Open >> Website
    > 5. Find the folder
    > 6. Click open
    >
    > That is it if you are doing the local build thing.
    , Jun 3, 2008