migrating regular web app to PDA

headware

My company is looking into expanding a standard ASP.NET web
application to work on a PDA. I've been snooping around trying to find
out how big an effort this is going to be. At the moment my biggest
concerns are that

1. The current pages are obviously too large to fit conveniently on a
PDA, so we're going to have to split the interface up into smaller
pages and have two versions of the software, significantly increasing
the changes and maintenance. How, if at all, have people been getting
around this?

2. It seems that ASP.NET mobile doesn't have support for certain
controls such as the DataGrid. What other controls does it not
support?

3. The JavaScript support for ASP.NET mobile seems questionable. How
does it compare to regular ASP.NET?

Thanks,
Dave