    views and any solutions.

    Shuhed

    , Jan 16, 2007

  2. Mark Rae Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I get CustomPrinciple error.

    Please supply the *precise* error message...

    Mark Rae, Jan 16, 2007

    Hi Mark,

    Here is the error i get:

    Type is not resolved for member
    'IDPMWeb.Components.Security.CustomPrincipal,IDPMWeb,
    Version=1.8.4.31280, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

    Exception Details: System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException:
    Type is not resolved for member
    'IDPMWeb.Components.Security.CustomPrincipal,IDPMWeb,
    Version=1.8.4.31280, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [SerializationException: Type is not resolved for member
    'IDPMWeb.Components.Security.CustomPrincipal,IDPMWeb,
    Version=1.8.4.31280, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.]
    Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Connection.ReadRequestBytes(Int32
    maxBytes) +0
    Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Request.ReadEntityBody(Byte[] buffer,
    Int32 size) +73
    System.Web.HttpRequest.GetEntireRawContent() +560
    System.Web.HttpRequest.GetMultipartContent() +56
    System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection() +264
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +65
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +57
    System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean
    dontReturnNull) +2025201
    System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +60
    +133

    I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

    Mark Rae wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I get CustomPrinciple error.

    > Please supply the *precise* error message...

    , Jan 17, 2007
  4. Mark Rae Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > Here is the error i get:

    > current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of
    > the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

    > I would really appreciate if you can help me with this.

    Firstly, you need to use exception handling in your code i.e. try...catch

    Then, step through the code in debug mode until you find the line which
    throws the exception - then you'll know what the problem is...

    Mark Rae, Jan 17, 2007