Migrating to production server (sql database names changed)

H5N1

Hi there

I'm currently concerned with asp.net app migration to prodution
environment.
I have all connection strings centralized in web.config, but to my
horror I've just found out that in .xsd datasets almost all objects
have full reference given ( [owner].[database-name].[object] ).

Unfortunately, names of both databases I'm using will change in
production setup. What steps should I follow not to ommit anything?

Do you think that simple find & replace in xsd datasets code will do? (
eg. replace "oldname.dbo." to "newname.dbo." ?

Are there any other possible problems I can find after databases names
change?

thanks a lot
Am.