    Thanks in advance,
    Tom

    , Sep 18, 2006

  2. On 18 Sep 2006 07:22:51 -0700, wrote:

    >We are trying to migrate from MyEclipse to WTP.

    May I ask why? Most people try to migrate from WTP *to* MyEclipse.
    Not the other way around.

    Traverse:
    To ski across a slope at an angle; one of two quick and simple
    methods of reducing speed.
    Tree:
    The other method.
    -- from "The Skier's Dictionary"

    David Orriss Jr, Sep 19, 2006

    David Orriss Jr wrote:
    > On 18 Sep 2006 07:22:51 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >We are trying to migrate from MyEclipse to WTP.

    > May I ask why? Most people try to migrate from WTP *to* MyEclipse.
    > Not the other way around.

    We only use MyEclipse to start our Tomcat servers. I like MyEclipse
    and have used it for a few years at a different job. We used more of
    the features as well. Right now though for all our developers it is
    more than we need. WTP will start and stop our Tomcat and save us a
    few bucks too.

    > Traverse:
    > To ski across a slope at an angle; one of two quick and simple
    > methods of reducing speed.
    > Tree:
    > The other method.
    > -- from "The Skier's Dictionary"

    , Sep 19, 2006
  4. On 19 Sep 2006 06:05:59 -0700, wrote:

    >We only use MyEclipse to start our Tomcat servers. I like MyEclipse
    >and have used it for a few years at a different job. We used more of
    >the features as well. Right now though for all our developers it is
    >more than we need. WTP will start and stop our Tomcat and save us a
    >few bucks too.

    Ah I see. Well, I've tried what you ask only once before. I ended up
    having to create new projects and put the code in the new project. I
    couldn't figure out an easy way to do otherwise.

    HTH

    David Orriss Jr, Sep 19, 2006