Migratins apps from NT4 to Windows 2000 Server

Graham Carr

Hi,

My client has the need to upgrade to Windows 2000 Server from NT4 but are
concerned about whether there existing custom code (ASP,VB6,MTS, etc) will
work correctly once migrated.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find information relating to what
functionality has been deprecated in Windows 2000 Server since NT4 (I know
CDONTS is one of them).

Kind Regards,

Graham Carr

Jeff Cochran

My client has the need to upgrade to Windows 2000 Server from NT4 but are
concerned about whether there existing custom code (ASP,VB6,MTS, etc) will
work correctly once migrated.

Rightly so.
Does anyone know where I might be able to find information relating to what
functionality has been deprecated in Windows 2000 Server since NT4 (I know
CDONTS is one of them).

microsoft.com and the MSDN site have this type of information. But it
won't get you away from testing. :)

Jeff