migration from beta2 to trm, login error...

Jéjé

Hi,

I receive this error when I execute a beta 2 ASP.Net application on an RTM
server:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ReadColumn(Int32 i, Boolean
setTimeout) +342
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetDateTime(Int32 i) +21
System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider.GetPasswordWithFormat(String
username, Boolean updateLastLoginActivityDate, Int32& status, String&
password, Int32& passwordFormat, String& passwordSalt, Int32&
failedPasswordAttemptCount, Int32& failedPasswordAnswerAttemptCount,
Boolean& isApproved, DateTime& lastLoginDate, DateTime& lastActivityDate)
+1029
System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider.CheckPassword(String username,
String password, Boolean updateLastLoginActivityDate, Boolean
failIfNotApproved, String& salt, Int32& passwordFormat) +106
System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider.CheckPassword(String username,
String password, Boolean updateLastLoginActivityDate, Boolean
failIfNotApproved) +43
System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider.ValidateUser(String username,
String password) +81
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.OnAuthenticate(AuthenticateEventArgs e)
+131
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.AttemptLogin() +106
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e)
+82
System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +35
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +86
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
+155
eventArgument) +7
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4881

this error appears when I click the logon button in a logon form.
what is different from beta2 to rtm for this control?

thanks.

Jerome.

King Adrock

Going to take a wild stab in the dark here, Have you done a complete
migration? I think your need to run ASPNET_REGSQL

Here is the full migration process:

uninstalled .NET Framework Beta 2
installed .NET Framework 2.0 final
running ASPNET_REGSQL to migrate the main membership database ( schema
change!)
change all!! webs back to ASP.NET 2.0 (IIS MMC; ASP.NET Tab)
Remove in one web.config <buildProviders><add extension=".rdlc"...
Remove "original_" in all sqldatasource (object ect) parameters (see
Update)