Migration from .Net 1.1 to .Net 2.0 couldn't load assembly or file

Guest

Hi all,
I recently migrated all projects which are in .net 1.1 to 2.0 and everything
seems to work correctly except one assembly reference problem.
The project in my team is organized we have Web
Application(A),WebService(B),and several Classs Libraries.

WebApp has web reference to Webservice(B) and which in turn has reference to
class library(C) which in turn has refernce to Another Class Library (D).
all the projects are migrated and are build in .net 2.0 but when I run the
webapp I'm getting the exception

Could not load file or assembly 'D’, Version=1.4.3.3, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the
file specified.

at C.<className>.<methodName>(<arguments>)

at <C>.<className>.<MethodName>(<arguments>) in C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\C\<className>.cs:line 1444

when I add a reference to Assembly D in my webservice it works fine,I don't
think this is the right way though because I've reference to Assembly D from
C and have Reference to C from WebService.It's going to be a circular
reference.
I'm just wondering if there is any thing I've missed during the Migration
process.