migration sql2005 into sql2000

PointMan

i make a project in vs2005 that use ASPNETDB.MDF
and use <asp:LoginView ID="LoginView1" runat="server" > server control for
vs2005

in this case , i'd like to use hosting service but this hosting company does
not support sql2005
that's why i have to use sql2000
so my quetion is how can i migration this for sql2000??

Winista

If there is no pre-filled data, then use SQL 2005 Management studio to
generate SQL script for creating the table and then simply run that script
on SQL2000. If there is some data involved, then after the first step of
creating the DB in SQL2000, use Data Export to export data into SQL 2000.